The 2,800 sq. km. Cross River National Park was established in 1989. It consists of the Boshi Okwango Forest Reserve and the southern Oban Hills Forest Reserve. Located some 3 hour’s drive north of Calabar. It is the most bio-diverse ecosystem in Africa and contains several species of wildlife including Chimpanzee, Drill, Red Columbus, Elephant and a small population of lowland Gorilla.
Inclusive: Private a/c Transfer, Meals, Entrance fees at destination, English-speaking local guide.
• Air transfer Lagos / Calabar / Lagos
• 2 nights, Protea Hotel Ranch Resort, Obudu
• 1 night, Kanyang Tourist Village
• Game viewing morning & evening
• Forest Canopy Walk, Drill ranch
• Optional: Gorilla tracking (by special arrangement) Gorilla Tracking Expedition
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.