Abuja, ‘City of the future’ capital of Nigeria, was established in 1981. Set in scenic environment with pleasant atmosphere, it is perhaps the most modern city in Africa. Located one hour by air from Lagos, it offers one of the best conferences and accommodation facilities in Africa. You will drive through the National Assembly Complex, Central Business District, National Stadium, International Conference Centre and visit National Ecumenical Christian Center, National Mosque, Millennium Park, Abuja Art & Crafts Village, shopping and sightseeing. Lunch is at a city restaurant.
- Pick up tourists from hotel or designated point
- In the morning, drive through CentralBusiness District, National Assembly Complex, National Stadium, International Conference Centre and other places of interest
- Drive to a city restaurant for a typical Nigerian lunch
- In the afternoon, visit Christian Ecumenical Center, National Mosque, Millennium Park, Abuja Art & Crafts Village
- Drive tourists back to hotel
Inclusive: Private return transfers, Abuja tour with lunch, Entrance fees, Tour guide service.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.